• The BlueBUS technology, enables to power and control a maximum of 7 couples of photocells from the MoonBus series using two wires only.
• The control unit and PS124 buffer battery (optional) can be connected by means of a simple connector and can be housed directly inside the motor.
• The temperature sensor adapts the motor force to weather conditions, setting the thermal cut-out protection accordingly; a master/slave selection automatically synchronises 2 motors, enabling the automation of sliding gates with two opposing leaves.
• Thanks to the obstacle detection system and automatic programming of the working times. Self-diagnosis by means of a flashing light. 8 programming levels.
• Acceleration and deceleration can be adjusted at the beginning and end of each opening and closing manoeuvre.
• Aluminium release handle for easy opening.